Monday, July 1, 2013

Mommy & Me Monday

Happy Monday and Happy July!!
I cant believe that it's seriously July!!
We are counting down the days till the 4th and till we go home. So much to do still and so little time :)

Yesterday we went with my dad four-wheeling and had a blast! The weather was a bit nipply for this FL girl but we managed. Paisley rode in the moby while I drove the four-wheeler and I guess it was a little too bouncy for her because not long after we left, she was back asleep :) We got rained on but that didnt stop us from having any fun!

We also got to see snow, well, a patch of snow if we were really honest. Paisley loved having her hands in it and didnt mind much at all that it was cold and wet. The biggest surprise of the whole trip was getting to see a bull moose. Coolest thing I have ever seen!

In honor of our little adventure yesterday, I am bombarding this post with some pics of our outing. The rest of the pics will come in a post all on its own. Be watching!!











Have a Happy 4th of July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!