Monday, July 15, 2013

SIX Months!!


Age: 
Six Months

Birthday: 
January 15, 2013

So tired
Weight: 
{Guessing} 13 pounds 2 Ounces

Height: 
{Guessing still} 25 1/4

You think that is your paci :)

Sleep: 
Still sleeping about 8 hours, however, this has been a rough month with growth spurts and teething so sleeping lately consists of waking up every hour or two. Naps have been all over the place since its summer and we have been on vacation, but if I'm lucky, you still gets 2-3 naps a day that are about 2 hours long.

Working on sitting up

Bedtime: 
9:30 {sometimes later depending on what is happening :)}


Favorite Toy: 
Oh, goodness... Practically anything that you can get those little hands on. I think you really like car keys and Mommy's mason jar tumbler, mostly for the straw, and definitely cell phones. You know how to work the iphone better than Momma it seems like.


Clothes Size:
0-3 Months & 3 Months


Diaper Size: 
Size 1 {your a skinny little thang}


Milestones Reached:
*SOLID FOODS!! You LOVE to eat :)
*Growling...its so funny to listen to you
*Recognize food
*Screaming!! {perhaps my favorite thing right now. Oddly enough, its music to my ears}
*You have found your thumb!! Dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing yet....


Firsts:
*BIG, LONG vacation to CO to meet all your Aunts, Uncles and Great-Grandparents. They sure fell in love with you ;)
*Loving books right now. Thank goodness Mommy just got you a ton more too
*Grunting. This is how you wake up. You wake up talking, grunting, squealing and screaming. Best way to wake up in the morning :)
*Singing with daddy. My favorite moment so far!!


*You have to fall asleep on your right side. Just like Mommy.
*Its becoming quite hard to change you because you just want to roll
*You are an early bird
*You love petting your doggy. You love animals


*Being outside is your favorite. We wont even mention swimming or the beach
*Happiest baby on the block
*For being as young as you are, you can work a straw quite well. I better be prepared because I think sippy cups will be in our near future :)
*You did this thing where you suck on your lip and roll it. I love watching you do this. Cutest thing ever!


*HUGE blowout right before we got on the plane to come home. It was so bad, Mommy wanted to cry right there in the ladies restroom. I threw your outfit away to say the least.
*FIRST month you havent pooped in your bathtub!!! Praise the Lord!!

Mmmmm Cherries

*You know exactly what you want and will do anything to get it. You're lucky you are so darn cute!
*You HATE your carseat right now. You cry every time you have to get buckled in.
*First worst rash that we have had to experience. You had blisters. I think its due to the teething :(
*You LOVE fireworks


*You did so GREAT on the plane rides. Best.Baby.Ever!
*You have to make noises right before you nurse. Its hysterical
*You're getting better at sitting, but if you had your way, you would be up and walking because you dont really want anything to do with sitting or playing on your tummy
*Finally able to get away from the nipple shield!!
*You have quite the 'tude' you let us know when you are mad and if you dont like something! Stinker!


Best Mood: 
Mornings. Early bird gets the worm :)


Best Moments: 
Talking, Singing, Screaming, Squealing. Everything. You are the sweetest and cutest girl that its so hard to pick just one! I love our cuddle time in the morning though!


Worst Moment: 
Growth Spurts and Teething. I hate these two things. Not a happy baby and one tired Mommy


**Paisley Grace**
Happy half birthday my sweet, sweet love!! I cant believe you are already six months old! Its a bittersweet moment for this Mommy. I love getting to be your Mommy, and I love watching you grow up. You are such a joy to spend everyday with. I wouldn't have it any other way. You are becoming quite the character and I can only imagine what that little personality will be like one day as you get older. Feels like I was just bringing you home yesterday. Remember this, someday when you have children, time will go by within the blink of an eye. I cherish getting to take in every moment and experience every "first" with you. Its been a privileged to have the greatest, happiest daughter known to man. You turning six months feels like a huge milestone and a whole new beginning that I dont think we are really ready for, but I am excited for whats to come and will take it all in and learn as we go. Thanks for being so trusting. I love you with all my heart. You are my pride and joy. I am one lucky Mom!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!