Saturday, July 6, 2013

Home Sweet Home

Aaron and I decided last minute to come home for the 4th of July. With two days to get ourselves packed, tickets changed and a ride to the airport we managed to pull it together really quickly and arrived home on the 3rd. We had a great time in CO with my family, and while I miss them, it is so nice to be home!
I cant tell you how great it felt to sleep in my own bed with my own pillows. 

Getting through Denver International Airport was the most stressful part of our trip, well, one of the most stressful parts. Took forever to get our boarding passes, get through security and just as we are almost to our terminal I look down and Paisley had completely blown out her diaper. Back and sides were completely done for. It was the worst blowout we have had to date, and it ended with me throwing the outfit out. I was THAT mom  in the restroom almost in tears because it was such a mess. I really hope we dont have to endure that one again, but on the bright side, at least it happened BEFORE we got on the plane.

Paisley did great on our flight home, though we hit bad weather and they re routed us causing our flight to be a lot longer than it was scheduled for. Darn FL rain! So proud of my little champion!!





We took these pictures with Kylar and Bentlee right before we left. How could we not get a photo op of all the cousins?? Kylar had no idea what to do with two girls :) Poor guy!


Sisters and our babies :)

Kylar telling Paisley Bye




Bye-Bye Colorado. Till next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!