Saturday, July 6, 2013

All Growed Up

Today we set up Paisleys high chair and while it doesnt seem to be a big deal, this momma is having a hard time coping with the fact that my little girl is constantly growing and getting so big. 
I feel like we shouldnt even be at this stage where she thinks she can be so independent already, scream at us when she is mad or doesnt like something, eat big people food or reach everything just like shes a pro and knows exactly what she wants. At five months old I thought she would still be just like my sleeping, tiny newborn girl. Wishful thinking I know. Oh how the time flies, and there is no stopping it. 

Another big moment in the Foltz home and I know this is only the start for whats to come :)


"Mom, I like eating banana in my new seat! Now I dont feel so left out when you eat. I promise I wont throw anymore fits at dinner time!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!