Saturday, July 6, 2013

Four Generations

Aaron and I are both so lucky to have most of our grandparents still living. Just wanted to share our Four Generations photos with y'all! We are blessed with wonderful grandparents who just our adore our precious little baby girl! 

I am also so thankful that Paisley got to meet most of her great-grandparents. I have always wished for this day and for these moments. Only thing that would have made it complete was my grandma, my best friend, meeting Paisley. I know she would have adored Paisley beyond what words could ever say or express, but I know she is watching from Heaven and is pry well pleased :)

We love you grandparents so very much! Thank you for being a part of our lives and a part of Paisleys. We wont ever forget the times that we were able to spend with y'all!





My brother filling in for my dad




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!