Thursday, July 18, 2013

Flea Market Finds

We took a little trip to the Flea Market and happened to pop into one of the most "stuffed" little spaces of books. If you are a book fan, then Sam's Books is definitely the place for you! Im pretty sure she has every copy of every book ever made. THAT is how much stuff she really has! Its quite insane if you ask me!

I was able to stumble across a few books that I loved as a child, and a Fancy Nancy book. Each book was $2 except for the little Bisquit book which was a $1. I am quite impressed with our Flea Market finds. You can guess that when Paisley is old enough, we will venture out to Sam's Books a little more often :) Paisley might just have the biggest collection of books one day. I will let her decide...


Books are:

1. Fancy Nancy: Fanciest Doll in the Universe
2. Corduroy Goes to the Beach
3. Guess How Much I Love You: Pop up Edition
4. If You Give a Mouse a Cookie
5. Amelia Bedelia and the Baby
6. Bisquit Visits the Petting Zoo


What are some of your favorite child books?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!