Sunday, July 7, 2013

The Sunday Currently

This week I am linking up for a series called The Sunday Currently.
Here we go...

Reading: The Resolution for Women. Great book on learning to be content in all things.

Writing: Lots of new blog posts! My goal is to get several in a week. We will see how that one actually goes....

Listening: Hubby has Mountain Men on while I type this post

Thinking: I really need to go get dinner started before too long

Smelling: Freshly cut up watermelon. Thank you husband for doing that!

Wishing: I could take a short little nap while Paisley is napping away

Hoping: we get good news on the house we are trying to buy this week. God please let these investors back off!!

Wearing: tan and coral tank with yoga capris. Comfort at its finest y'all

Loving: All the new things Paisley is doing and learning. Leaves no dull moments in our house :)

Wanting: To take a trip to Hobby Lobby and see what new ideas I can come up with for the revamping of our home!!

Needing: To watch the redbox movie we rented before its due back later tonight. Hope we can accomplish this one...

Feeling: Tired but content

Clicking: on FB way tooooooo much. It practically happens every time I sit down, feed Paisley, get in the car, yada, yada, yada.

Happy Sunday You All!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!