Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Mommy & Me Monday

Ahem, I am a day late on this post. Please forgive me. Blogging is really taking the backseat with all this house stuff and my Father-in-law being home. 

This post is actually for Papa this week :)

My Father-in-law has been in China working on the Boeing 787 for the past 45 days and is home for the next two weeks and then goes back for another 45 days. He has gotten to travel to some amazing places and will be going to Columbia when he returns from China. He gets to see the world and I am pretty much jealous at this, but anyway, every time he goes somewhere he brings back some goodies :)

Here is what we received from this first trip to China....


Paisley and I got matching freshwater pearl bracelets. My heart literally has melted. I am the biggest pearl fan there is. I love that Paisley will get to share in some of the things that I enjoy and love. Pretty sure daddy may have his hands full with us two girls. Paisley already loves the bling ;)

Seriously, having a daughter is the best thing in the whole world! I cant wait for the day she takes my heel-hops {what they use to be called ;)} out, puts my clothes on and she finds herself in my make-up drawer with lipstick everywhere. I can.not.wait.for.the.day ya'll!! If she is anything like her momma, dress-up and house will be her greatest endeavors. 

Thanks Papa for our many goodies!!


Here's to a great week y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!