Saturday, July 6, 2013

Catchin' Waves

Friday we took Paisley to the beach and for the first time ever, since its finally hot warm enough, we were able to put Paisley in the water. Naturally she loves water, but it was an extra special moment when she got to go swim in the Gulf of Mexico. A bit wavy, but nonetheless, I think we all really enjoyed our time. Paisley was so worn out, she barely made it to get dressed :) I now know what we will be doing the rest of the summer....


Experiencing our first tide

Lovin' the water

Hey where's that water going?

Im having so much fun Mom and Dad!

Rockin those shades

On the hunt for a good sunscreen shield shirt. Any good recommendations for little ones?

2 comments:

  1. I loved taking Autumn to the beach for the first time! It is such a fun experience! We had to buy a sunshirt for my husband because he had a pre-cancerous mole removed from his back. Coolibar was the brand recommended to us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best experience. EVER. Thanks for the recommendation. I will have to check it out and see what I can find :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!