Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Liebster Award





Alycia from Crazily Normal has nominated me for the Leibster Award! The Leibster Award is a peer-nominated award that is given to new, up and coming bloggers (under 200 followers) for a chance to "meet" new bloggers and find new blogs. 

The Rules:
1. Link back to the person that nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions asked by the nominator
3. Choose 11 bloggers, each under 200 followers and nominate them for the award
4. Come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer
5. Contact your nominees and notify them of your nomination

Here we go....

1. Describe your perfect day....The perfect day for me would be getting to spend quality time with my Husband and our daughter Paisley Grace. We dont have to even do anything special but just get to enjoy each other. 

2. What can you do today that you werent capable of doing a year ago...In all honesty, I am able to not get my feels so hurt when things dont pan out my way or someone says something that they didnt handle in the correct way. Offense is a terrible road to travel down, and with much grace, I feel like I am better able to handle the "big" stuff a lot better than where I was a year ago.

3. If you had to teach something, what would you teach and why....If I had to teach something I might teach on Music. There is so much about music that I love, and I hope one day that I will be able to change the face of worship just like Jesus Culture or Hillsong has done. Big dreams!!

4. What is your most beloved childhood memory....My most beloved childhood memory is getting to spend every Thursday with my grandma. I use to go with her to a town called Salida, to get her hair done, go to walmart, pick where I wanted to eat, which more than likely was McDonalds since we didnt have one in our small town, and get to pick something special out at walmart. Best day of the week ever!!

5. Describe your life in a 6 word sentence...crazy, chaotic, busy, beautiful, joyous, happily ever after

6. What is your favorite blog post written. Link to it so we can all read it....favorite blog post ever written was the one I wrote when Paisley first said "Momma." You can read it here

7. Describe yourself in one sentence. I am down to earth, sometimes silly, sometimes funny, sometimes quite, sometimes opinionated and sometimes too head strong.

8. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now....I hope with another baby or two, our house completely renovated the way that we want, taking on more of a worship leader role and mostly out of debt!! Hallelujah!

9. What are your 3 favorite simple pleasures....laughing, blogging, music

10. If you had to move 3000 miles away, what would be the one thing you would miss most...Hands down, my family. I would miss my parents, my grandpa, my brother, my sisters, and my niece and nephew. Its already hard having them in CO and us in FL. 

11. When you have a random hour of free time, what are you usually doing....blogging or doing housework ha!


I am Nominating:
Ashley from A Nelson's Nest
Lizzie from Multi Purpose Mama
Becky from This is Happiness
Stephanie from Never the Same Spice Twice
Katelyn from Imperfect Perfection
Hannah from My Delicious Adventure
Elizabeth from The Bradley's
Madison from Newly made Momma
Jennifer from First Comes Love

Questions for my nominees:
1. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
2. What is your greatest accomplishment thus far?
3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
4. Who has been the greatest role model in your life?
5. If you could meet anyone, who would it be and why?
6. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what is the one thing you must have?
7. What is your favorite book?
8. What is your favorite blog post? Link to it so we can all read!
9. What has been the greatest moment in your life?
10. What is your favorite hobby?
11. Who is your favorite blogger?

To My Nominees:
Send me a comment and link back to me when you have done this :)

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me! I'm excited! P.S. Mya's middle name is Grace too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! I think Grace might just be the best middle name there is :) Im a little biased!

      Delete
  2. So great Rychelly! Love your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating me! I'm going to have to try to get around to filling out the answers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for nominating me! I answered your questions here: http://newlymademomma.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for nominating me! I will be posting soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!