Monday, September 30, 2013

Guest Posting over at A Nelson's Nest

Happy Monday!!
 
Today I am guest posting over at A Nelson's Nest about a few little lessons Motherhood has taught me. I think the list could go on and on :) You should stop by and check out my post AND check out sweet little Anderson! He is a handsome fella and little Autumn might just be the sweetest big sis I know. She surely loves that "Baby Boy!" Congrats Ashley on your new little addition! Hope you get feeling better soon!
 


2 comments:

  1. Hey Rychelle! Just read your post and am a new follower on bloglovin'. I hope you are feeling better with the baby blues. I just wrote a post on my blog about PPD, because I felt it was important for women to speak out about this topic, too! In our country, women are expected to return to who they were before becoming a mother (back to the old body, back to work, etc.) That isn't fair...because motherhood changes us. It's too bad there are so many expectations on us to "be" something. Sigh. :) Anyway...happy to be following along and can't wait to read more! -Andrea http://www.handandtheheart.com/2013/09/not-just-baby-blues.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea! So happy to have you be a part of my small little corner of the world!

    The baby blues are over thank goodness! Its so sad how we treat woman in this country and how we expect that the minute they give birth to have a flat belly, and be supermom even when we are running on a few hours of sleep. Its sad and sickening!

    Im going to read your post! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!