Monday, September 23, 2013

Mommy & Me

Its finally starting to look like fall here, not feeling like fall yet, but I am embracing this rainy, fall day!! No one is more excited than this girl!! Its been a long time coming and I am so beyond happy to welcome in fall!
Welcome Fall!

Are you feeling the fall weather yet?

Paisley and I had this great game of hide and seek earlier today! I wish you all could see just how fun this little thing is :) We have such a blast! I cant wait to see what it will be like when she is older. I have a feeling this girl is going to keep me on my toes ;)
AND within the last few days Paisley Grace has become mobile!! She's on the move and there is no stopping her!! She is determined to get just where she wants to go, which means when we move next week I better get my baby proofing on because we are gonna need it!! 

Hope you all had a great weekend!!



Have a great week!!



My Everyday Love

10 comments:

  1. Thank you! She is quite the character!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore the top photo! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there :) I just found your blog from one of the hops .. Paisley Grace is such a beautiful name, well suited for such a beautiful girl :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I like that her name is different :)

      Delete
  4. Omg, that first photot is so freaking cute! Ineed to do this with my daughter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha all the credit goes to my hubby for thinking of that one :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!