Monday, September 2, 2013

Mommy & Me

This week I am linking up with Leah from Everyday Love and Emily from Dear Owen for Mommy & Me!!
This weekend/day has been non-stop, and let me just let ya'll in on a little secret....buying a house, especially one that you are renovating to make your own is HARD, HARD work {ssshhh}!! I dont know what we signed ourselves up for, but saying that I am pooped is a BIG understatement at the moment. I am crossing my fingers, and praying that Paisley sleeps through the night tonight, because this gal could use the extra dose of shut eye. 

Now where were we....Oh, Mommy & Me thats right! This week I wanted to share a little glimpse of the past from when Paisley was only 11 days old. Cant believe my baby is growing up, saying "Momma" and has two teeth!! Anyone want to tell me where the time has gone???

Hope y'all had a fabulous Labor Day!!



I miss the snuggles. 



7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! We have some amazing friends who took them and I was very pleased!!

      Delete
  2. I love these photo's those first days are something to cherish :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are :) I am so glad that we didnt skip that part or even think twice about it!!

      Delete
    2. Tawnya I nominated you for the Liebster Award :) http://rychelly-foltzfamilylife.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-award.html

      Delete
  3. We have been in our house for almost 3 years and are finally "just about done" fixing/renovating. And of course I have things I want to change lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've also been nominated :) http://rychelly-foltzfamilylife.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-award.html

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!