Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Workout Wednesday

Hello Lovelies!
This week I want to share one of my favorite conditioning exercises from when I was in gymnastics. I was a gymnast for most of my life and I miss it somewhat, or let me rephrase, I miss being in better shape!
This is a simple exercise but killer as why its called Count Killers.

For a first timer trying this, maybe start somewhere between 10-15.
This is how it goes: (Im choosing 15)

15 Jumping Jacks
15 Straight Jumps
15 Scissor Kicks/Jumps

Once you complete all 15, you move to 14, then 13, then 12, then 11, then 10 (never stopping unless you absolutely need to)
Ok you get the idea. Simple right? Will your legs be burning afterwards....you bet!!


Just for Fun :)
{via}

Hope this week is treating you all swell!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!