Monday, September 16, 2013

Mommy & Me

Yesterday Paisley turned Eight months! 
To say that time is flying would be an understatement. Never in my life has time gone by so quickly. It's weird. For this edition of Mommy & Me I wanted to share something that makes me all giddy. I snapped this pic yesterday at lunch and realized something....


We look almost like twins! Like mother, like daughter. For the longest time I kept seeing Aaron in her, but at that particular moment, she couldnt look anything more like her momma :)

This will probably be my newest, favorite set of pics ;)

My Everyday Love


Have a great week!

8 comments:

  1. She really does look like you! I'm a little jealous lol I'm hoping Anderson will look a little like me. Autumn doesn't look like my hubby did when he was a toddler but she looks like him now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how they constantly change! Cant wait to see what little Anderson looks like :) Im waiting!

      Delete
  2. Rychelle, your daughter is precious! and I absolutely LOVE her name :) I'm a new follower from the Friend Connect blog hop! I can't wait to get ot know your blog & family a little better :) Your blog is so cute!

    bethanysblog19.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you! I am so glad to have you following along! I am heading over to your blog now!! :)

      Delete
  3. Such beautiful pics! She does look just like you, beautiful! Thanks so much for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thanks for hosting a great link-up!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!