Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Friend Connect Blog Hop

 I am linking up with Melissa from The Life of a Not So Ordinary Wife once again for the Friend Connect Blog Hop!

Want to meet other bloggers and make new friends? Then follow the rules below!

Its simple:
1. Follow the host 
The First link below

2. Follow the co-hosts 
The Next 6 links below

3. Link up below using your main blog url not a specific post.

4. Make sure to visit some of the blogs in the link up and follow them 
and if you want to leave them a comment, I'm sure they'd appreciate that as well.

5. Tweet about this blog hop

6. Share about this blog hop by grabbing a button and putting it on your sidebar!



Happy Tuesday Y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rychelly, I'm a new follower from the GFC hop. Your header is lovely! If I ever great pregnant in the future, request to borrow this idea please! Lol.

    I'd love it if you can follow me back :)

    xoxo
    ochibernadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Thanks for stopping by and you are more than welcome to borrow the idea :) I will head on over to your blog now and follow you back! Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!