Friday, September 6, 2013

Five on Friday

Its Friday, Its Friday!! 
Which, is also birthday celebrations for the hubs this weekend!!


One:

Finally feeling more blogger official!! Its been a long time coming and I have finally found the time to sit down and figure out making blog buttons and creating them! Finally have one up on the blog!! Would love to swap with anyone if you would so like to do so :)


Two:

I have been on the hunt for the perfect jogging stroller without having to spend a fortune, and while I wanted the Jeep unlimited stroller or whatever that gismo is, I just couldnt bring myself to pay the money just so I could have the built in speakers to listen to music. Instead.....Target has their baby sale this week and I was able to score the last Baby Trend jogging stroller! And for the cheaper price tag, and not breaking the bank I am very, very satisfied with my purchase! It drives so smoothly and Paisley LOVES being able to sit up and look around :)



Loving her stroller!!

Three:

The hubs is turning 28 on Monday so we have lots of celebrating to do! Not sure what is in store for us, but nonetheless, let the celebration commence!!


Four:

I am dying over this new CD from Bethel called Tides. We were able to listen to it already during their 24 hour listening party a few weeks ago and there is not one song that I do not like. If you love Worship music, go buy this one fast!! You will not regret it :) P.S. If you have a Family Christian nearby, they have a coupon for SATURDAY ONLY for 40% off...


Five:

I have a few guest posts appearing sometime within this month!! Be checking A Nelson's Nest and Never the Same Spice Twice for them!! I couldnt be more excited and more honored to be guest posting anywhere! There is some fun in store!!



That shall do it for this week!! Have a fantabulous weekend friends!!

11 comments:

  1. I would be more than happy to swap blog buttons with you. :-)

    Your little girl is adorable! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love that! I am posting yours now! What size do you need?

      Delete
  2. I need to figure out this whole blog button thing, LOL. My friend has that baby trend jogging stroller and she loves it, she actually uses it as her everyday stroller! Your little girl is so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its super easy! I just found a tutorial online, followed the instructions and got it all in the first try! You can do it! I can send you link that I used if that would help! I use the stroller for my everyday one and I couldnt be happier :)

      Delete
  3. I need to figure out the blog button thing too, haha! But first time by and am excited to read more! Paisley is a cutie. :)

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The buttons were so easy to make. I will do a post this week!

      Delete
  4. It is such an accomplishment to figure out all the design aspects of your blog when you're doing it yourself - been there too :) Have a great weekend celebrating your husbands birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! I was so surprised the first time that I got it! Its the simple things :)

      Delete
  5. My Hubby's birthday is Monday also! I am so excited to share your guest post on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look at that! Crazy cool that our hubbys share the same birthday! Hope you are doing better!

      Delete
  6. She looks adorable in her stroller :)


    www.vindiebaby.com
    Vintage Inspired Girls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!