Friday, September 20, 2013

Five on Friday

Im sure you all know a teething baby is the worlds worst moments. If you dont, consider yourself lucky. I maybe have averaged 10-12 hours of sleep this week. No joke! My poor teething princess has decided that she is on strike from anything and everything. Trying to get her to eat is a job in itself, and naps and sleeping at night... we arent even going to go there. Im sure you can guess what we I will be doing this weekend.....
And now its my favorite time of the week!! Five on Friday!!


::1::

Wednesday after a very long night and no sleep, I found this little cup of pick me up for $1!! I was quite impressed with my Pumpkin Iced Coffee. I now know why people rave about Dunkin' Donuts coffee!! Thank you Dunkin' Donuts for being easy on my pocket book and fueling the rest of my afternoon! You can never have enough coffee right?? ;)



::2::

We finally get to close on Wednesday yippee!! Its been a veeeerrrryyyyy looooonnnnnggg process to buy this house, one that I hope noone ever has to go through. Everything that could happen and go wrong on our house/loan process certainly did. Its been stressful and emotional, but I am just hoping the end result brings much happiness and joy! We have been able to go and remodel though and here are some sneak peeks....We took down several walls and added a HUGE pantry closet. I am not lying. Its HUGE!! Jealous??






::3::

I finally got in to Bath & Body Works to grab me some heavenly goodness! I am so overly pleased with this purchase and I CANNOT wait to burn these in our new home! Fall is in the air and Fall is about to be in my home!!!


::4::

Really wanting a DSLR camera of sorts for a beginner. Any recommendations? Im looking into Canon ones right now. Any favorites camera or brand wise?


::5::

I am drooling over these photoshop actions!! I found others that I was in love with, but for the price I cannot wait to get my hands on them. Thank you Greater Than Gatsby for making it affordable!! You must check them out!



Have a great weekend Y'all!

14 comments:

  1. LOVE DD coffee, even more than Starbucks, yep I said that! :)

    I have the Canon Rebel 3Ti and love it, I actually just bought the body and bought a separate lens, the Canon 50mm, sometimes called the nifty fifty. It's a great lens for shooting kids and portrait shots and has a super low aperture so you can get those pretty blurred background pics! And it's really affordable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I might just agree with you ;) I hesitated putting that on instagram for all the hate comments I would receive hahaha! Thanks for the camera input! Theres just so many different ones!! Its overwhelming :)

      Delete
  2. I found you on the link up! Our baby girls are close in age! Teething is the worst! I hope you can get some rest soon! Excited to see more updates on your home... and yes, very jealous of a HUGE pantry!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isnt this age so fun? Teething is the worst! I wish someone would have prepared me beforehand ha ;)

      Delete
  3. while i haven't been using it much lately (because i have no home computer at the moment) I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Nikon DSLR!!!we got it at costco and It is awesome. Many photogs I know love the Nikon so I would have to recommend it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay so happy to hear this! I found a Nikon that has rave reviews and now I am a little curious :) Thank you!!

      Delete
  4. I LOVE my Nikon D3000--very user friendly for beginners :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I think this might be the one that we are looking at :) Beginner friendly is very helpful!

      Delete
  5. My photographer brother is a big Canon fan...but it seems that it's a issue that all the camera people have strong opinions about. :P I'll just stick to my point-and-shoot even though the pictures aren't nearly as pretty! Congrats on the house!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I would have to agree to some of this :) Thank you!

      Delete
  6. Oy I just debated getting a DSLR for weeks and ended up with a fancy point and shoot instead haha. BUT, I was looking at the Nikon D3200 and Canon Rebel 2ti after what felt like hours of reviews and rec hunting. I gave the Nikon a slight preference for no tangible reason other than it made me feel happy. My best advice though is to go to the store and see and touch for yourself. See what one makes you happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have to agree! I am hoping to go check a few out this weekend and see and feel which one is more me :) THanks!

      Delete
  7. Don't worry about being a DD fan...it's waaay better than Starbucks so you're not alone!

    I have the Canon Rebel and love it. I've had it for a while and STILL don't know how to use all of the functions, but it does take kick ass pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you for making me feel a lot better about putting down starbucks!

      I have heard great things about the canon. That's what most of my friends have! Thanks!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!