Monday, September 30, 2013

Mommy & Me Monday

Wow this Monday has been an emotional rollercoaster ride.
I tell ya moving and renovating is stressful especially with a little peanut in tow. I just want to wake up and this all to be over. I know its only a matter of time before we will be in and we will look back on this time and laugh at the ridiculously long process it took to get where we are, but till then Im just going to be really honest and tell y'all its been tough. I have hit the fan a few times, we have had some great moments and some moments where I just simply want to walk away from it all and be done. This too shall pass :) I just need to keep reminding myself that.
 
Since all we do lately is eat, breathe and sleep this house stuff, I did not get a pic in with little miss Paisley but I wanted to share one of the earlier pics when she was just a wee lil lad....I know it was only eight months ago, but it seriously feels like forever ago especially when you look at her now and how grown up she looks. Wishing I could hit a pause button on how fast my child grows up. Anyone else with me?
 
 
 

My Everyday Love
 
 
Have a great week dear ones!


4 comments:

  1. :( Sounds like no fun! It will be over before you know it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it will :) This too shall pass, but while in the moment its rough!! ha!

      Delete
  2. I'm with you on the pause button. I barely remember floppy baby, tiny baby, non-mobile baby. She is only 10 months, but it feels much much longer ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Its crazy how they are little for what feels like just a second! Pregnancy felt like it wouldn't end and then bam a baby comes and shes all grown up! Time is cruel!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!