Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Workout Wednesday

Annnnd I'm back for another round of workouts. 
So you know this really popular thing called Crossfit?? Ya, well I'm posting a beginners version, because if you are anything like me after having a baby, I feel like I have a loooong ways to go to get back on track. Well, Im back to pre-pregnancy weight but I dont want to stop there. I'm thinking like another 10 pounds if possible. 10 seems so easy, but yet so hard at the same time.

Shall we get started?
 I love this workout because even though it seems simple and has simple things, it definitely does the body some good and gives you a little boost, not to mention, leaves you a little out of breath. Try it out and see what ya think ;)


**If anyone is interested in adding this workout to their daily routine, I would love to have you comment each day with your #s for Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Maybe we could encourage each other this way? Let me know what you think?

Have a great rest of your week! We are almost to Friday y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!