Sunday, August 25, 2013

There are No Words

Happy Sunday beautiful friends! {I'm typing this from my phone as we rehearse for worship this morning}

I just want to say thank you for all the prayers thus far for the Stone family. I know they probably could not been more appreciative. I want to keep asking you to lift them up as baby Kaden is going home to be with Jesus. They need support more than ever now. 

I am deeply heart broken for this family and all they have had to endure. I cannot even fathom the emptiness they feel and the heartbreak they are experiencing. There are no words. I have no words. I wish I understand Gods plans a little better, but regardless we have to celebrate and rejoice in the moments that we do have to be together because life is short. Cliche but we are never guaranteed tomorrow. 

As they hurt, as we feel their pain and we  are moved by this story let us come together and let them know how much they are loved and how much support they have behind them. 

Stone family we are praying for you all in this hard time. You are loved and we are here to carry you all in whatever you may need. Baby Kaden you are loved more than you will ever know!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, my heart hurts so badly for this family, I will continue to keep them in my prayers. Life is just not fair sometimes and I will never understand why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lizzie! Life is so not fair, especially to some of those who have had to live out life's worst moments :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!