Monday, August 19, 2013

Getting to Know Me: 5 Things

I was tagged by AshleyRose from A Nelson's Nest in this special edition of getting to know me. Are ya'll ready from some inside info??

Five Things I have a Passion For:

1. God
2. Being a wife and mother
3. Crafting/scrapbooking/creating/Design
4. MUSIC
5. Shopping


Five Things I Would Like to do Before I Die:

1. Travel the world
2. Spend Christmas or NYE in NYC
3. See my children grow up
4. Make history doing something
5. Lead worship for thousands of people


Five Reads I Love/What I've Read Lately:

1. Anything Mitch Albom
2. Summer Sisters
3. The Resolution for Women
4. Wife After God {Reading/doing currently}
5. Anything Angie Smith

Five Favorite Movies:

1. Fried Green Tomatoes
2. The Wedding Date
3. Life As We Know It
4. The Odd Life of Timothy Green
5. Father of the Brides


Five Places I Want to Travel:

1. NYC
2. Tahiti
3. Maine
4. Ireland
5. Paris


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you did the survey! I haven't spent the actual day of Christmas in NYC but, since I grew up on Long Island, we used to go in and see the tree. It really is magical during Christmas! I can't wait until I can take Autumn there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky girl! Maybe when Paisley is older we can go, but each year I always ask if we can go. Maybe one day dreams can become a reality :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!