Monday, August 19, 2013

Letters to Baby

Baby Girl,

I read a blog post of some friends who are in the most challenging situations after giving birth to their new little baby boy. My heart aches for them and hurts so badly that they have to go through what they are going through. This world is tough. There is lots of evil out there, and many things that we dont understand, and will never understand. I just want you to know that no matter what happens in this lifetime, your daddy and I will try to give you everything we can. If we have to move mountains for you; we will.

Today is a hard day and all I can do is hold you a little tighter, love you a little longer, kiss you a little more and make sure that you know that you are my world. I am beyond blessed to be able to be home with you each and everyday and not miss a beat. This time is something that I wont ever take for granted. You just never know when time will run out and it will be the end of something. Live life to its fullest. I mean it. In one instance, in one moment everything can completely change. Take in as much as you can, do what you dream of doing. Don't ever let fear get in the way of your dreams and the plans that you have for your life. Do everything you do with confidence. Set your mind to something and go for it. You never know where things can lead, but you first have to be willing to just simply start. You never know if you dont ever give something a try. Also, its ok to make mistakes. We all make mistakes. Its what helps shape us and makes us stronger. Mistakes dont define you. People dont define you. Your past will never define you. Dont be afraid to take a risk. Dont be afraid to love. Dont be afraid to try new things. Dont be afraid to be you. Dont be afraid to stand out. Dont be afraid to write history. Dont be afraid to take the road less traveled. Whatever you do, do it with everything that you have got. You might just surprise yourself with the things that you learn and do. Whatever you need, I will always be here to support you and help you. Life is what you make of it. Enjoy it. Live it. Live in the moment. The worst thing we can do is always be wishing for more or always looking a head that we miss what is right in front of us. There is so much up a head for you! You are going to do great and mighty things. I believe in you and I believe that you can. You are fierce and I know there will be nothing that stops you when you set your mind to it.

Thank you for giving me some of life's greatest moments. Thank you for being the joy to our lives. This time with you is so valuable and precious to me. Know that. Always know that.

I love you beyond words,

Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!