Monday, August 26, 2013

Mommy & Me

Happy Monday dear ones!

I am spending the day cuddling with my sweet girl and take in every moment that I can. 
I dont know about you, but since I found out the news about Baby Kaden {Diana Stone's son} going home to be with Jesus I just cant stop crying. The days are short. Our time is limited and the moments that I can spend with Paisley I want to make them count. Every moment has to count. It makes me less worried about the two loads of laundry sitting in the dryer, on the dryer, dirty dishes in the sink, high chair tray not wiped up yet, and dog hair all over the floor so not worth it at the moment. Everything pales in comparison to what is rocking their world. Oh I cant even imagine! My heart breaks and aches like none other for this family. 
Ugh I cant even stand it!

Please lift them up in prayer y'all. They are going to hurt for a while and we have got to be there to support them.

This is a short post, but I am headed to spend time with my snuggle bugs for the day :)



She's my world in a picture
Have a great week!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sad to hear about Kaden. I cannot even imagine what his parents must be going through, right now. I'll definitely keep them in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much. I cant imagine what I would be doing or how I would be feeling in their situation. Its rough!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!