Saturday, June 1, 2013

Letters to Paisley Grace

My sweet Paisley Grace,

As you sleep soundly in between Mommy and Daddy, I cant help but be completely overwhelmed and reminded of the most beautiful, precious, perfect gift that God has blessed us and entrusted us with. All the years of dreaming and wanting my own babies and being a mommy are finally real, and more than I could ever have imagined or dreamed of. You are our greatest joy and I am {daddy too} completely smitten by you. 

There's nothing that will ever come close to the amount of love that I have for you. Nothing. There are no words to describe it either. I hope someday when you have your own children you will know and understand the depth of love that we, Mommy and Daddy, have for you. You may not always understand that or realize that, but just know that everything that we do in this lifetime is for you.

Just know, that you are some of life's greatest and highlighting moments for us. Somehow the time always gets away from us and leaves me wishing for more. Wishing that time could just stand still for one moment while we take it all in. I've enjoyed every moment and every second with you, watching you grow, watching you evolve into all that God created you to be and still its never enough. It will never be enough. If you have taught me one thing its never take anything for granted. You have taught me to live in the moment and find the beauty in every single second. Your Momma is extremely grateful for such a valuable lesson. 

Paisley, you are my heart and soul. I hope you never forget that sweet girl. Till next time, know that you are loved, oh so loved.

Love you forever, 
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!