Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Workout Wednesday


This Wednesday I want to share with you Bikini Body Mommy 90 day challenge. A few of my girlfriends recommended this challenge to me several months ago, however, lazy me is just now starting to get around to starting it. ha!

My hubby began insanity, so I began this 90 day challenge to keep up. Its simple moves just like insanity but not quite the extensiveness of insanity. With my arm and leg workout on top of this I think I may have spent 30-45 min total. AND I get to do it all from home :) 

One thing that I love about this workout is that if you join her FB page then there is a whole network of other ladies who are there to encourage you and motivate you. All of the workouts are posted under her photo album on FB for FREE! After your workout you post your numbers under the day you are on so that you can track your progress and have others help keep you accountable. Its a guilt free zone. Who doesnt love that when it comes to gettin back into shape!?

If you really want to go all out, she has books and cookbooks that are available for purchase on Amazon.

I think yall will really like this one :) Give it a try and let me know what you think!

Happy Wednesday & Here's to getting back into shape!

Here is all the info you need to get started:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!