Monday, June 17, 2013

First Park Visit!

Today we took Paisley to the park for the very first time!
We had my nephew as well and both kiddos loved the park!
Paisley loved the swings and Kylar loved the slides.
It was a great way to wear them out, because they both had great naps afterwards.
I have to say, it is so much fun taking Paisley to the park even though she is still so young.
I cant wait to see what she is like as she gets older.
Today was a great test run for all of us, and I am pretty sure we will be doing that more often :)

Mommy and Pais going down the slide

Swingin with my girl

She looks so darn little
Daddy Swinging with Pais
 
Kylar and Aunt Chell

Family Photo Op. Who could resist?


I mean who wouldnt agree she is the cutest?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!