Monday, June 17, 2013

Happy Anniversary!



Happy 3rd Anniversary to my sweet husband!
I honestly cant believe that time has just flown by and here we are three years later, with college graduation, a big move from Austin, TX to Tampa, FL, and a five month old baby all in between.
Sounds like we have been busy.
I dont mean to brag, but I seriously have the greatest husband. I know I dont always give him the credit he deserves, but he truly is amazing.
Im so blessed and so lucky to get to do life with him everyday and have him by my side.
Not to mention, he is the best father to Paisley. I have never seen anyone be more active in their childs life than my husband.
We are very blessed girls :)


Happy Anniversary my love! I cant believe just 3 short years ago I walked down the aisle to you and said "I Do".
We have had our ups and our downs, good days and bad days, but I wouldnt trade any of it for the world.
You make me a better person and I cant wait to see what the next 90 years hold :)
Love you so much!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!