Monday, June 3, 2013

Black Beans & Rice {Recipe}


As promised, here is the recipe for this ahhh-ma-zing dish. 
I dont know about you all, but I had never had Cuban food till I moved to FL and lets just say I have been missing out my whole life! 
Who knew it would be so good!? I surely didnt.

My hubby made this amazingness on Memorial Day and since then it has become a staple in our house.
The yellow rice is just some random pack of rice he grabbed at Publix. I cant even remember the name to be honest, and shame on me for not getting a photo of it. I will update post here soon with a pic

This is a simple, simple recipe. We added chicken to it the other night and it still came out wonderful!
If you are adventurous enough, go a head and add in some kick. 
I added homemade salsa the first time, and it was delish. The other night I tried it with Siracha and it was still great, only a little hotter.

Add it to your dinner menu this week and let me know what you think :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!