Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Workout Wednesday

I want to start blogging every Wednesday about a new workout that I find and is worth mentioning.

Being a new mom, I dont have a lot of time to get out and go to the gym so I try to find a workout either on DVD, Pinterest, or on Hulu Plus that I can do at home while Paisley is sleeping.

I previously posted an arm workout here if you want to go back and try that one

This weeks workout is from the same website as the arm workout. Truth be told, I am a little out of shape and this workout definitely proved that one! Hello time to get in shape!

This one seems easy but in all reality it was a little rough, but no worries I am about to get back on the getting into shape, getting fit bandwagon here real soon!

You can find this weeks workout here

ENJOY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!