Monday, May 20, 2013

New obsession. Body Brushing!


I kept seeing this on Pinterest and many of our friends doing this and thought I would give this a try. I found my brush at Ross for $3. I wish it was a little softer, but it will do for now :) If you are interested, I know Amazon sells them anywhere from $4-$16. They have quite the selection too, but if you dont want to pay for the shipping, you can check Ross, Homegoods, a health store and Possibly even Walmart or Target.


Benefits of Body Brushing:

*Helps remove cellulite
*Cleanses the lymphatic system
*Removes dead skin layers
*Strengthens the immune system
*Stimulates the hormone and oil-producing aging
*Tightens the skin preventing premature aging
*Tones the muscles
*stimulates circulation
*Improves the function of the nervous system
*Helps digestion

Today was my first day trying this and I can honestly say that it definitely makes your skin softer. As the days go and I get more use to this I will post an update.



How to brush the skin FYI



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!