Wednesday, May 15, 2013

FOUR Months!!




Age: Four Months

Birthday: January 15, 2013

Weight: 12 pounds 6.5 Ounces

Height: 24 1/4 inches

Sleep: Bedtime is around 9:30/9:45 and generally will sleep till 5:30/6:00 but may wake up a time or too because she has turned herself around in the crib. Nap time is most likely two naps if we are home. One in the morning where she sleeps for 2-3 hours and one in afternoon that is about 1.5-2 hours


Bedtime: 9:30/9:45 pm

Favorite Toy: Ball, musical guitar, mommy's jewelry, Daddy's guitar, Sophie the giraffe, rattle, squishy ball, monkey



Clothes Size: 0-3 Months and some 3 Months. Pants are still Newborn

Diapers: Size 1

Milestones Reached: Well, we are rolling from our back to our tummy (5/5/13) and rolling from tummy to back (5/15/13), She is finally in her crib and sleeping so much better! The first night she slept 6 straight hours! (4/26/13) She also started grabbing and eating her toes (4/18/13) I also think we are in a teething phase too :( (5/2/13)



Firsts:
*Swimming! We took her swimming for the first time and she loved it!! (4/27/13)
*Grabbing everything and putting them in her mouth!
*Blueberry Picking Trip (5/4/13)
*Blowing Raspberries like Mommy :)
*Turning herself completely around in the crib at night (5/2/13)
*Making lots and lots of faces. She has quite the personality and LOVES attention! She is a sucker for it! If you arent paying attention to her, she does this little cough thing so you will look at her. What a stinker!
*Had her first play date (4/26/13) with Rafa Nogales
*Cuddling with her blanket and needing a blankie just like Mommy did when she was little :)
*First boat trip! (5/11/13)
*Loves playing in the sink
*Baby Dedication (5/12/13)
*Picking out her own outfit (5/5/13)
*Making Dinner with Daddy

Outfit she picked :)


Best Mood: Mornings still! She is very happy, but evenings sometimes get us if she hasnt slept much


Best Moments: Too many to count, but if I have to pick one, it would just be getting to see all the new things that she is doing. She is getting so big and its so fun to watch her develop and experience all the new things with her. Blueberry picking though might just have to be in the front running, though I think its absolutely adorable her grabbing her toes!!



Worst Moments: It was a little tough moving her from being right next to me at night to her own crib, but its so much better for both of us!

Three Months| Four Months

**Paisley Grace can I just say that I love you more everyday and I LOVE being your Mommy! You are teaching me so much about life. You have added so much color to our lives. I am not sure what we ever did without you! You are my heart and my soul. I cant believe how fast time is flying. It feels like you were just born yesterday, but then I look at you and see how big you have gotten and how much has changed over just a short amount of time. I love getting to experience all these new "firsts" with you and just seeing you come to life. I couldnt imagine anything greater. I love who you are becoming and the personality that is unfolding right before us. You are so much fun! I cant get enough! You make every moment and every hardship totally worth it! Cant wait to see what this next month holds for us and the big trip to CO that we are about to take!! Love you so much my punkin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!