Monday, May 20, 2013

Mommy & Me Monday

I saw this idea on another blog, and thought that is a great idea! We take soo many pictures of Paisley by herself and forget to get ones with us and her. In fact, as I was searching for a photo to redo my blog, I quickly noticed that we didnt have any family pictures or individual pictures of us and her that were horizontal. So, with that being said, I want to start doing Mommy & Me Mondays so it will force me to get pictures with ever growing girl. 

Technically this isnt just a Mommy & Me pic, but its so cute and we got the print back from last week so I thought I would share, our family pic. Still not horizontal though. Darn! 

For the first time ever, and a new tradition, here is this weeks Mommy & Me pic. It was taken last week at church for Mother's Day :)




Have a great Monday and a great week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!