Saturday, May 18, 2013

Just a Moment....

I thought I would jump on here for a quick moment since Harley, Aaron and Paisley are all sleeping. Im not quite sure why I am still awake but blogging seemed like the better option. At least for the moment. ha!

Aaron and I were talking this morning about Paisley of course, and it really hit me how lucky I am to be able to stay at home with my little princess.

Some days I miss being a working girl, but when it comes right down to it, I am living the dream that I always (well, somewhat) pictured in my head. Im not that famous country singer I wanted to be, but hey, I LOVE being able to stay at home and take care of my daughter the way that she needs to be taken care of. I honestly, truthfully, cannot think of ever handing her over to a daycare provider or a babysitter. I have been a nanny for many, many years, and I can honestly say now, what a privilege it is when someone trusts you to take of the most expensive, valuable treasure on earth; their child. I dont know how moms do it. I cant. I think of having to have Grandma babysit next week for a few hours and already the waterworks are coming on. Its a little emotional to say the least.

I know financially we had to make some big sacrifices, but I couldnt every imagine doing anything different than what I am doing. Every sacrifice is worth getting to spend time with my daughter and experiencing all the new things, and all the firsts with her. I know some dont have the choice and some do, but thinking of someone else experiencing all the firsts with Paisley just brings me to tears. Sure, we have our rough days, but they far outweigh anything in this lifetime. I am so grateful and so thankful for these precious moments. You dont ever get these days back. In the times that I am lonely, I am quickly reminded of how short life really is. Paisley is my pride and joy and Im finally able to fulfill my calling. There is no greater reward that I could EVER possibly think of then raising Paisley Grace.

I just have to say how much I love my husband for working so hard for us so that I can stay home. Thank you honey for providing for us and allowing me to be the greatest mom to Paisley and wife to you!


I mean how could I leave this face??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!