Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas at the Foltz House


Christmas is my favorite time of the year! I wait all year just to hear Christmas music, put up tons of lights, decorate a real tree, have hot cocoa, looking at lights, watching new and old Christmas movies, start new fun traditions, and completely redecorate my house for the next few weeks. I am mothers child when it comes to decorating the house for Christmas.

I cant wait till next year when Paisley will be almost a year old and we can do lots of  new things with her and start even more new traditions! It will be so fun, though, a little bittersweet since this will be the last Christmas with just my hubby for years and years to come.

Generally, since I have been married to Aaron we spend the afternoon and evening after Thanksgiving decorating for Christmas, but somehow this year, we never got to it till Saturday, and it took us alll day looong. I think, most of it stems from being at the end of this pregnancy and not having the stamina that I use to once have. Maybe next year right?

Well, for those of you who live far away, we wanted to include you in our decorating fun this year and let you see what our house looks like this season. I still am wanting to get a mistletoe to put somehow and somehow, our stockings have gotten misplaced so my mission this week is to find them and get them up! But for now here is what we got :)


Found this centerpiece on Pinterest and how to add a little to it, but I fell in love with the simplicity of it.




Our tree!! Lots smaller than what we have had, but with a baby coming I guess it will do for this year :)



Aarons creation :) I love it!!



We had a traditional "Believe" sign, but a rat or squirrel got it in the attic and chewed it all up, but I think I like this new one better :)


I found this table centerpiece on a website somewhere and recreated it to my liking and I am quite pleased. 


Thats all I have to share. I have a few other things we did, but it wasnt worth the picture taking :) 

Merry Christmas!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!