Thursday, November 8, 2012

31 Weeks and Counting....









How far along? 31 weeks 

Size? Paisley is the size of a Melon

Due Date: January 11, 2013, but I am hoping for the end of the year!

Total weight gain: 18 pounds 

Maternity Clothes: Leggings, Maternity Jeans, and Sweaters

Stretch marks? Nope

Sleep? Still sleeping good, but maybe thats because I am fighting a cold

Miss Anything? Being able to have all the energy that I use to, to go, go, go.
 I am not able to get a whole lot done before I have to sit and take a break. 
Missing my back not hurting too.  

Movement: She never stops moving! I love it. 
She's moving around much higher and most of the time kicks me in the ribs :) 
The side and the ribs seem to be here favorite spots at the moment :)

Food cravings: Apples, Oranges, Chocolate, anything sweet...ha!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not currently

Gender: Baby Girl, Paisley Grace

Symptoms: Nothing aside from the obvious, really. 
My feet get tired after i've been on them running around all day,
but I'm sure that's just the extra weight. 
I havent had any swelling yet which has been nice :)

Belly Button: Innie

Rings: Still on

Happy or Moody: SO happy and excited for her to come 

Best Moment this Week:  Making headway on her nursery!! 
I got the bookshelf up yesterday and that all done. 
Walls are painted, deco is on the walls, bedding was ordered yesterday 
and I am hoping that by the end of today my father-in-law will have her dresser 
all done so I can get that all put together. 
Her closet is done, and maybe, just maybe, 
I will be able to convince Aaron to put her crib 
together while I am at my shower this weekend :)

Looking forward to: Just her arrival! 
I have so much to get done next week, then its Thanksgiving 
which leads into so many birthdays and weddings in December 
not to mention Christmas, and Aarons school break! Time is flying. 
It feels like i have a ways to go, but somehow I know that all those days are 
going to just speed past me. 

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! Thanks for these fun updates! Love being included from 1000's of miles away. ;) Love you, cousin!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!