Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Just a few finishing touches to Paisley's Haven....


Here is the last few completed pics with the lamps. This was all Aaron and what he wanted and I am very, very pleased with how it all came out!!



Aaron saw on the website where we ordered Paisley's bedding a little light above the crib, so when we stopped at Ikea I was sold on just the lamp version of this chandelier, but when we saw this, we both knew that was the finishing touch to the crib area :) Love how it came out! We do need a dimmer on it though, so eventually that part will happen!

Here is the completed look for the bookshelf. I didnt want to not put a lamp on the bookshelf so I found a Plan B to replace the original idea :)

 



AND WE ARE FINALLY ALL DONE WITH THE NURSERY!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!