Saturday, November 17, 2012

32 Weeks!!




How far along? 32 Weeks...8 months!! (Technically after much research i dont think she is quite the size of a pineapple. I think that is more for next week, so i am guessing my app is a little off)

Due Date: January 11, 2012

Total Weight Gain: 18.5 pounds

Maternity Clothes: capris, some jeans, dresses and leggings

Stretch Marks: No, thank you Jesus!!

Sleep: Some nights are better than others, but for the most part I am worn out at night because I have had lots of energy this week! Yay for getting stuff done!!

Missing Anything? Missing most of my clothes fitting, but I am loving the cooler sweater weather that we are getting!!

Food Cravings: Peanut Butter, Apples, Juice, Pears, Cookies

Anything making you sick? Not this week :)

Movement: Moving lots in my ribs or rolling from one side to the next. She is an active one!

Symptoms: Some round ligament pain, some lower back pain, sometimes the way she is sitting makes me feel extra heavy

Gender: Girl! Paisley Grace

Belly Button: Innie

Rings: Still on!

Mood: Very energetic, but a little stressed this week. We are switching from the birth center to a hospital. Not my ideal plan, but God knows best. Got much accomplished this week!!

Best Moment of the Week: Finishing the nursery and getting some loads of her clothes done!! Everything came together so nicely, not to mention that we are all set to decorate for Christmas next week and Thanksgiving is getting closer!!!

Looking Forward to: Thanksgiving and Aaron getting a break from school to be home with me!!!! We are suppose to do maternity pics today, but will have to reschedule for a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!