Monday, December 9, 2013

Mommy & Me/Weekend Recap {photo overload}

This last weekend has probably been one of my most favorite weekends of the year! We took Paisley to several Christmas events Friday evening, and I dont know who had more fun, her or us :) Christmas really is more magical with kiddos! We saw Reindeer, Snow, we did some sled-riding, playing with snow {which really was just ice}, Saw Santa and enjoyed some good ole Christmas music. How does that sound for a Friday evening!? Way too much fun I tell ya!!

Saturday, the hubs and I decided that we needed a family day of fun, where we just spent time with each other and with Paisley and did a little Christmas shopping. We spent over an hour at Target trying to come up with one last item for Paisley, BUT she got a brand new carseat and loves it so far! We spent a little time at Ikea getting the rest of the kitchen accessories that are going with Paisley's kitchen, and then topped off our evening at a little place called Hyde Park that makes you feel almost like you went to another place. It might be the ritzy area but they sure know how to decorate for Christmas, and I would really like to say that we got a few pictures of Paisley, but as hard as we tried, she was just not having it what so ever! Shopping makes a girl tired!

Sunday, we did church, where Paisley has discovered she LOVES lipstick, future Mary-kay consultant? Maybe. To finish off a fabulous weekend, we attended the last performance of our Churches' Christmas production; The Gospel According to Scrooge! Great production and so fun! Paisley would beg to differ as was a little ham, but we still enjoyed our time ;)

Such a great weekend and some great memories! We did learn though, Paisley doesnt care much for Santa!! Maybe after she sees the present she is getting she will rethink her feelings ;)



























Hope you all have a wonderful week!!

8 comments:

  1. What a doll that little lady is! Precious!

    I am just getting around to my comments from Friday & I am so glad you stopped by over in my little blogsphere! You definitely have to check out "When Sinners Say 'I Do'"! It's great!

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I have that book downloaded on my kindle but havent opened it yet! Cant wait to read!

      Delete
  2. Paisley is just precious! Looks like a fun-filled Christmas weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Holiday seasons are always way too much fun!!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a great weekend! I love the picture of her with the books in her room...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lady! We spend a lot of our days in there with books :) could be worse right? ha!

      Delete
  4. What A sweetie!!! New follower from the link up. I love your blog and I'm so looking forward to getting to know you :) Much love xoxo Heather @http://likeamorningcupofcoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and following along with our crazy life :) Glad to have a new "friend " :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!