Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Stocking Stuffers for Him & Her

I dont know about you, but I find stocking stuffers to be so fun! We open stockings first thing in the morning and then sometimes do breakfast or open presents and then breakfast. This year with Paisley, I think we will be doing it all at once because I have a feeling Paisley will be so overly excited about her big gift from Santa! Y'all I cant tell you how excited I am for Christmas! This year might just top them all....





one//two//three//four//five//six//seven

Happy Holidays!!

2 comments:

  1. I totally thought #5 for him were condoms. I was cracking up.

    The for her list is way more fun that the for him list...boys are so boring to buy for in my opinion. No fun makeup and colourful things. And, my husband is always completely useless with suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha haha I could totally see that now :) My husband is the hardest person to shop for!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!