Monday, November 4, 2013

Guest Post: Kaeley from My Mind's Lens

Hello all you friends of Foltz Family Life!  
My name is Kaeley and I blog at My Mind's Lens. I met Rychelle through the Bigs & Littles Blogging Network last month and have really enjoyed getting to know her.  I am grateful for the opportunity to share here today!  If you don't follow Rychelle on Instagram, you need to!  She is always posting pictures of her sweet little girl - who is almost always donning an adorable headband that is bigger than her head.  This little one is the inspiration for my post.

As a developing photographer, I always have my eye out for cute headbands, hats, scarves - anything baby-related that I can use as a prop.  These are a few of my favorite online shops to find these accessories.

Simply Sweet...A Little Lady Boutique - I just purchased THIS headband this week, and can't wait to get it!


That Unique Bowtique - I get all of my cheesecloth wraps from this shop, because of the wide variety of colors that they provide.  But I have also found some really cute headbands and bow ties.




Simply FIVE - This is a business on Facebook.  They make some BEAUTIFUL headbands, hats, and other accessories for newborns and up.  I have made several purchases, including these:



I love getting a chance to work with these sweet babies...

Dear Felicity Boutique and Photography Props - This is another Etsy store that I LOVE.  The vintage style of a lot of their products is just beautiful.  Plus, you can get these in a variety of sizes.  Here is one of my purchases from Dear Felicity, I haven't had a chance to use it yet, though.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/161394232/fall-floral-lace-headband-infant?ref=shop_home_active

If you are ever looking for any baby-related accessories (or even something for yourself!) I encourage you to take a look at these shops, as well as others on Etsy.  I love being able to support small businesses in this way.  In fact, I recently connected with a local lady who is in the process of establishing a business selling similar items.  I am looking forward to working with her and will be sharing her business information at My Mind's Lens once it is up and running.

Thank you again for having me today!  I hope you will all stop by sometime this week!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!