Friday, December 21, 2012

Soon You'll Be Here...

Paisley Grace. 
In just a few short weeks you will be here! I thought at the beginning of all of this that 40 weeks would feel like an eternity and would go by so slowly, but much to my surprise it has gone faster than I can even think. Feels like it was just the beginning of May when we found out. It was a God thing that I checked the day that I did because I was just thinking my mind was playing tricks on me, but when in reality, you were already on your way, and somehow, and a lot sooner than I thought it could happen, you blessed us :) These last few weeks are going to fly. With Christmas, Uncle Nathan's wedding and your grandparents from CO coming, there wont be much time till you are here. So much to look forward to!! Mommy and Daddy cannot wait to meet you! I have been waiting for this for weeks, or better yet, maybe my whole life. I use to dream of having a baby of my own, and its finally a dream come true. I use to play house and have so many baby dolls, all girls by the way, and now I get a real one of my own. All I have ever wanted was to sing and be a mom. I have accomplished both and it feels like my life is complete!
You also have a really great dad! He is the best husband any girl could ask for, and I know that he is going to be so great with you. I know he is really excited and I know just from all your movements you love him just as much he loves you when you hear his voice, when he is singing, or playing guitar. Hope you get his musical talents :)
And you will LOVE Harley Jane. I think Harley is really ready for you to be here because she spends most of her time in your room now. She loves to sleep right in the middle of the floor at night and over the last few days, she loves to take all of her toys in there and play. Maybe she knows that the end is near and there will be a baby in there. After all, she knew you were in my belly before we even did. She goes everywhere with mom. I am hoping and praying though that she isnt too scared at first when she meets you for the first time. We are blessed to have such a great puppy and a great dog for you to grow up with. That little girl has been through so much, but she is the sweetest thing that you will ever meet. God knew what he was doing when He gave us you and Harley. 
Cant wait for you to come Paisley Grace! We are ready for you to be here with us and to see your cute little face, well from what we saw weeks ago, you were cute even though you were so stubborn and didnt want to show us your whole face. You look like both of us and we are just so excited for your arrival! We love you so much and look forward to your entrance into this world and into our lives. Enjoy your last few weeks before you have lots and lots of people cooing over you :) Love you baby girl!
Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!