Tuesday, December 18, 2012

36 Weeks


Due Date: January 11, 2013 (hoping for sooner!)

How far along: 36 Weeks and a few more to go!!

Size: Watermelon

Total weight gain: 23 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Jeans, yoga pants, leggings, long dresses, sweaters, cardigans, tanks

Stretch Marks? No :)

Sleep: Sleeping better than I have been, but still waking up in the middle of the night with a full bladder. Cant imagine what it will be like when she actually drops...

Missing Anything? Knowing what comfortable feels like, fitting into some of my shoes, my body not being so swollen, and my ribs and back not aching so much

Movement: She is a wild child :) Movements have slowed a little bit, but she is still very active for not having much room. I love feeling her  "roll" and squirm.

Food Cravings: Fresh Pineapple and Oranges

Anything making you sick? Smells. Smell of dirty laundry, trash, and overbearing perfume has come back to haunt me yet again

Labor Signs: No sadly

Symptoms: Little nausea when overly hungry and if I get around the wrong smells

Belly Button: In still, but starting to pop out a little

Wedding Ring: Engagement ring is on, but wedding band wont even fit over my knuckle

Mood: Happy! I accomplished much this week, and not to mention, that if this baby were to come tonight or tomorrow we would be completely ready! Its a great feeling!!

Looking forward to: My birthday and getting my hair done!! AND....just meeting Paisley :)

Best moment of the week? Finishing everything in preparation for this baby! We are ready!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!