Monday, December 10, 2012

35 Weeks


Due Date: January 11, 2013

Total Weight Gain: 20 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Maternity skinny jeans, Yoga pants, Dresses, Leggings, Cami-tanks, and Cardigans

Stretch Marks: I am a lucky girl to be able to say "No" :)

Sleep: Not getting much lately except for here and there. When I do sleep, I have to sleep on my back because sleeping on the left side makes the left side of my lower back feel a little numb and stretched out and sleeping on the right side makes my ribs ache much worse than they already do.

Missing Anything? Sleep. Feeling a little normal without all the aches and pains that this week has been brought on.

Food Cravings: Veggies, Chocolate, Cheese, Peanut Butter, Apples, Soup, Smoothies, Bananas

Anything making you sick? I've had a little nausea this past week and I've had a terrible bout of heartburn here and there

Movement: Still moving lots. Loves tucking up under my ribs (which ache to no end) and loves to have her little feet in my side kicking away :)

Belly Button: Innie still

Rings: Still on, but little tight at times

Mood: Tired, achy and ready to have this baby haha, but if she did come then everything is completely done and ready for her to make her appearance :)

Best moment of the week: Hospital tour! So glad that we switched to a hospital because the hospital is beyond our expectations!! Very clean, very welcoming, very homey. Lots of space in the rooms, TV with DVD options, AND...we get to keep Paisley in the room with us, and after she is born I get the whole hour with her before they do anything!! Makes me a happy mom to be :)

Looking forward to: Strangely my doctors appointment on Thursday, a little gift that is coming in the mail for Paisley, and a week of baking and being crafty!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!