Thursday, February 13, 2014

Five on Friday!

What an insane week it has been!! We have literally gone nonstop since Sunday and while I am trying to catch my breath, I am looking forward to a much needed Valentine's date night out with my hubby! I have some exciting news to share in this post so lets get started!!
 
Happy Valentine's Day!!
 
 
ONE
 
I am behind, but I cannot get enough of this months #SheReadsTruth! They could not have picked a more perfect time to release this "Abide" series. Its rich and oh so powerful! God is really opening my eyes a lot in this study. If you aren't doing this study I highly recommend! You can find it right here.
 
123 John - ABIDE
 
TWO
 
Michaels has these beautiful notebooks right now in there spring collection and as you can see I have started myself a little collection. Too cute to pass up!
 
 
 
THREE
 
With my insane schedule right now I was looking to find a planner at a very reasonable price and I found this one at Target and have been somewhat impressed! It was clearance, but the only downside is depending on the pen you use it bleeds through, but nonetheless it does the job and it looks cute!
 
 
FOUR
 
Once you see my announcement below, {saving the best for last}, you will understand this next one! I am looking for Guest Bloggers. If you are interested please email me at rychelle{dot}foltz{at}gmail{dot}com. With starting a new business and taking on a few more vocal lessons, all while trying to take care of my family, my blog is getting the back burner. I don't mean for it to happen, but what little time I do have, I am spending on catching up on things around the house. Posts can be on anything and everything your little hearts desire! I hope to still get a one or two posts in a week, but for now I am playing everything by year.
 
Photo: Guest bloggers I need you! If you are interested in guest blogging or know someone who would like to do a guest post please let me know! Thank you!

http://www.thefoltzfamily.us/2014/02/calling-guest-bloggers.html
 
FIVE
 
If you have missed the exciting announcement here it is! After lots of talk and planning, I have launched my own photography business. I am starting out doing a few things for a community magazine publishing company and am taking it from there. I did my first shoot Monday and it was a success! It was a lot of fun and super low key. My first family made all the nerves disappear!
 
Picking the name was the hardest part, but we decided on....
 
 
 
Paisley Grace was our inspiration. I mean she pretty much rules the roost in our home :) {in a good way}
 
 
and one from our shoot Monday
 
 
 
 
 Have a great Valentine's Day and weekend!
 


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new business! How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Its been a fun start so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from the link up. Paisley Grace is so cute! Love the picture of her on the dock!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!