Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Calling Guest Bloggers!!

I just want to say thank you to all my faithful readers who stick around!
In case some of you haven't heard the exciting news check it out!
 
With that exciting news its taking away from a lot of the "down" time that I had previously. I haven't been able to blog as much I really would like to, and while I am still trying to build my blog and trying to get a business established its hard to balance the two on top of taking care of my family.
 
Having all that said, I don't really want to let my blog go, I want to keep it going but I am going to need a little help.
 
I am looking for anyone who is interested in guest blogging. It can be on anything and everything. If you are interested in doing a post please email me at rychelle {dot} foltz {at} gmail {dot} com.
 
I so appreciate each and everyone of you!!
I will be posting as much as I am able to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!