Monday, January 13, 2014

Mommy & Me

Happy Monday!

After having my hubby home for two weeks and my mom here for a week, let me tell you that our house is super quite this morning. Its a nice but lonely feeling. And since we have absolutely nothing on our agenda, I'm sure that Paisley and I will be in jammies all day and basically never leave this house! Im pooped. She's pooped.

Saturday we celebrated Paisley's Birthday with friends near and far and had an amazing time! Paisley was spoiled like none other and we got to enjoy fellowship with a great group of people. I promise once I edit the several hundred photos from her party there will be a post. A long post :)

I cant believe that at this time last year, I woke up around 7 am and started having contractions that were about 7-10 minutes apart and hoping that within the day or next we would be meeting our sweet girl, but with much anticipation and stubbornness she made us wait a little longer. I really thought that I would have to call my hubby home from leading worship to get me to the hospital, but nope, after many movies, eating almost entire loaf of cinnamon bread and playing games with my mom all day, there was still no sign of our baby coming. Its unreal how fast this year has gone, but its been one of the best years of my life! Paisley has taught me so much about life, patience, love, grace, sleep {ha}, and being able to see life again in a new way. This girl is an amazing blessing to my life. As cliche as it sounds, I really dont know what we ever did without our big personality, crazy munchkin.

My heart is so full. 





I hope y'all have a fabulous week! 
We will be celebrating Paisley's birthday much of this week and I cant wait for what is in store for her!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!