Friday, October 11, 2013

Five on Friday

What a week! What a terrible week! When it rains it pours!!
I know I said I was taking a break from blogland to move BUT our plans have changed a bit. We are not moving for another week to two weeks! As much as I wish I could be settled into our new home, renovations are taking longer than expected. Doesnt that always happen? Yes. Yes, of course reno's never go as planned. SO, we are staying put an extra bit of time and then will slowly move over :) Its getting closer!! I can tell you though, that seeing your ideas and your plans come to life is one of the best feelings in the world! We have dreamt and planned on redoing this home for months and seeing it all change before our eyes is amazing. Cant wait to share everything!!


::1::

I cant tell you how much joy this little girl brings to our lives. She has been the only great thing about this week and has kept me going. Literally. Not to mention, this girl LOVES her dog-dog. She even is saying "Dadda" and "Dog-Dog." Its so cute. She blesses my heart and is great medicine for my soul. 


::2::

I snapped this picture a few nights ago on a walk around our new house. We literally are able to walk out our front door and see the bay, and then walk to the end of the street and be there. Beach and all. After the mess that Wednesday brought, everything about our little adventure to the bay was peaceful. It somehow had a way of letting me forget what was in our midst. 


::3::

I was so happy when I checked the mail last night because this little gem was signed, sealed and delivered to me early! Such a great album. I think you all need to have this one come Tuesday :) Let me just preface and say, I have been a Natalie Grant fan for years. She is flat out amazing. Unreal actually. This album, no different. 


::4::

Seriously why has everyone kept this little secret hidden!! I had no idea breastpump wipes existed till the other day, and woah why have I never known about these!? This could have saved me so many darn times I tell ya! Ladies, if you dont know these exist, they are VERY handy! Since we are back and forth between our condo and our new house and pumping in the car, I dont always have access to water and its been frustrating. I picked these up at Target the other day and they have literally transformed my life. GO GET THESE!!


::5::

Im sure with all the added stress this week, Paisley has picked up on a lot of what is going on, or teething, or a combination of a lot of things and has decided she will not eat and she will not sleep. Sound familiar anyone? However, I am able to get her to eat puffs. There is nothing in the world that she loves more than puffs. We go through these suckers like every few days. Its ridiculous. The Greens are her favorite but she is so not picky when it comes to any of these. Lifesavers!!


Have a great weekend Y'all! Once again you can find us working on our home.....

12 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that things are taking longer at your new place :(

    I have a question about pumping. I didn't with Autumn so I am new to this whole process. When do you pump? I can't figure out a time to do it since I'm breastfeeding every 2.5 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie! Love her sweet smile! Gorgeous picture of your new place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute with dog-dog! Dog-dog looks a little less certain. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Dog-Dog LOVES her, but doesnt care all too much for her hair being pulled :) This is only the beginning im afraid :)

      Delete
  4. Your daughter is adorable! Love the picture of the sunset walk, looks so peaceful :)

    Came across your blog today on the link-up, glad I did!

    sundropsandrainflowers.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! The water is peaceful and its a place a lot of people dont hang out around so it makes it even more peaceful if thats even possible :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for stopping by! Your little girl is so adorable, and what a gorgeous view from your new home, how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Hope you had a great weekend!

      Delete
  6. Oh how I understand the disappointment of moving back your move in date. We bought a home, last December, that needed MAJOR updating. We decided to do the most important things first, while we weren't living there. Of course everything took longer than expected and our move in date was pushed back a couple times. So disappointing. When we finally moved in, though, we agreed it was all worth it because we LOVE our new home! I'm excited to see your new home and am completely jealous of your view and closeness to the beach!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats encouraging to know that all the hardwork and stress pays off. Glad you were finally able to get into your home! We renovated our whole house and I wish someone would have told us what a huge undertaking it was going to be. We are crazy to say the least!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!