Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Easy Peasy Flat Out Amazing Pumpkin Spice Cake

This cake is no joke!! I made this tonight for dinner with my in-laws and I wont share how many pieces I had ;) It was seriously that amazing!! Moist and pure heaven.

The best part is....*drum roll* it was super easy and it took me five minutes to throw together and 25 minutes to bake.

Ya'll ready for this....


Ingredients:
Box of Spice Cake Mix
Can of Pumpkin


1/2 Cup Unsweetened Applesauce
3 Eggs
1 tsp Cinnamon (optional)
Cream Cheese Frosting (optional)


Directions
1. Preheat oven and grease a 9X13 pan
2. Mix all ingredients well 
3. Pour batter into pan
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes
5. Let cool
6. Frost


Thats seriously it! I promise you wont regret making this cake!!
 Perfect for this fall weather, and I mean who doesnt love Pumpkin Spice!?


Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!