Sunday, April 14, 2013

THREE Months!!




Age: 3 Months

Birthday: January 15, 2013

Weight: 11 pounds 4.5 ounces

Length: 23 inches

Sleep: Sleeping anywhere from 6-8.5 hours! Depends on how nap time goes during the day, or if she is going through a growth spurt. We have had a few nights where she wakes up at 2:30 and doesn't go back to sleep till around 5. Kinda makes for a long night and a long day.

My Bedtime: 9:00/9:30

Favorite Toy: Monkey rattle that hangs on her carseat, the lil vibrating bug from Dramma and her ball



Clothes Size: Newborn and some 0-3 month stuff. We are just to bout grow out of the newborn stuff except for the dresses and pants. She has an itty bitty waist :)

Diaper Size: Newborn

Milestones Reached: Grasping on to monkey rattle and her ball, rolling to her left side, finding her feet, LOVING to stand (sometimes the only thing that will make her happy is to let her just stand and look around), going absolutely CRAZY in the bath (wish you all could see it!), Sucking on her hands, she loves to suck on three fingers or put her fist in her mouth, AND.....GIGGLING!!!!!

Firsts: Putting our toes in the pool and in the Bay at the park! Going on our first road trip to see Great-Grandad! She did great in the car and while we were away!



Best Mood: Mornings still, but she has become such a happy happy baby that she is generally so happy most of the time unless she is hungry or sleepy

Best Moments: Listening to her giggle. Makes my heart just melt and spill out on the floor!! Shes also quite the talker too.

Worst Moments: Dealing with possible food allergies and all the doctor visits that we are having to go to :( And the cold she some how got recently :(

Two month|Three month


**Paisley Grace, I love getting to see you grow! Its all happening soo fast, but its been so much fun getting to see all the new things you are learning and doing. You have become such a happy happy baby lately and there is no greater joy in seeing you so happy. There have been so many firsts this last month and I cant tell you how excited I am to see everything else that you will learn to do and will do in the upcoming months. When we heard you giggle for the first time, it brought tears to my eyes. I love watching grow up! I am excited by all the things that have yet to come and the things we will get ,to do when you are older. It just started to hit me the other day that one day you will be in to all my clothes, shoes, make-up and jewelry and it makes me delighted. I use to get into your great-grandmas stuff all the time. Its getting close to summer too and I see all the fun new summer stuff for children and I got me so excited for when you are older and we get to go buy bubbles, and do bubbles, or build sand castles, swim in the ocean, do sidewalk chalk. Theres so much a head and I cant wait!! I am still so in awe that God gave us this perfect, beautiful baby! I am blessed to be your mommy! I love you so much baby girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!